This range of functional day rucksacks help you stow everything you need for a day out, and then carry it with the best possible comfort.
So that the weight is not only on your shoulders, but carried by hips and legs, the backpack has some helpful features, such as a stiffened back section, an elaborate padding on the back and straps and a reinforced hip belt.
The choice of high-quality materials can withstand extreme conditions. The water-repellent Rip-Stop fabric made of 100% Nylon 420D is very light, yet hard-wearing.
The shoulder straps and straps are easily adjustable to ensure the ideal adjustment to your body height. Straps for load control on hip and shoulder straps, as well as adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap help to carry the pack very compactly and close to the body. Having the weight close to the body is a basic requirement for controlling balance and balance in any situation. So that you don´t sweat so much under your backpack, a clever system has been developed to create an airflow and move the moisture away from your body.
The integrated rain cover can protect the bag quickly and easily, and folds away neatly when not in use from the base of the bag. The Portal Outdoor hiking backpacks also benefit from the option to add your own hydration bladder.
- IDEAL DAY BAG - Built to accompany you during your everyday life and sports activities.
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS - Stay organised by making use of the separate compartments.
- WATER REPELLANT - Manufactured from a water-repellent Rip-Stop nylon fabric to keep your gear dry.
- RAIN COVER - Built in rain cover quickly pulls out to cover the bag providing the ultimate in protection.
- DURAFLEX BUCKLE - Strong, high quality Durable buckles ensures that your bag stays where it should.
Corvus 25 Specification:
- Material: 100 % Nylon, 420D RipStop PU
- Length approx: 49 cm
- Width approx: 31 cm
- Height approx: 23 cm
- Weight: 0.72 kg
- Capacity approx: 25 L (litre)
- Colour: Grey / Orange